Dr. Cinzia Brunelli (Civil Law Notary)
place and date of birth: Forlì (Italy), 5 March 1955.
- LLM in Law, at University of Bologna 30.01.1980.
- Notarial School of Bologna.
- Winner of the notarial competitive examination in 1988.
- Civil Law notary registered at the District Notarial Board of Forlì e Rimini since 5 May 1989, seat in Forlì
- Lecturer at the Notarial School of Bologna. Taught items: 1988/1989 family law; 1989-1992 real estate property; 1994/1995 general principles of contract law.
- Judge (Giudice onorario aggregato) Court of Forlì 2000-2004.
- Mediator since 2000.
- Trainer in Mediation since 2010.
MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS:
- Former Secretary of the Civil Law Notaries Union of the Emilia Romagna
- Member of the Tax and Fiscal Studies at National Board of Italian Notaries (1999 - 2004).
- Member of the European and International Affairs Commission (CAEI) at National Board of Italian Notaries (2004-2007).
- Italian representative of the National Board of Italian Notaries, in the working group ADR at Cnue (Conseil des Notariats de l’Union Européenne) in Bruxelles (2004-2006).
- Delegate of the National Board of Italian Notaries 2007-2010 at CNUE working group "ADR- Médiation"
- Additional Member of CAE (Commission of European Affairs) of the International Union of Notaries (UINL) (2007)
- Member of the CCNI (International Cooperation Notarial Commission) of Notarial International Union (UINL) (2005-2007)
- Treasurer of CCNI (International Cooperation Notarial Commission) of Notarial International Union (UINL) (2008-2010)
- Secretary of CCNI (International Cooperation Notarial Commission) of Notarial International Union (UINL) (2011-2013)
- Member of the Governing Council of the School of specialization for the legal professions "E. Redenti" Alma Mater Studiorum - Bologna University (2010-2012)
- Member of the International Studies Commission (CSI) at National Board of Italian Notaries (2010-2012).
- Member of the Mediation Commission at National Board of Italian Notaries (2010-2012).
- General Counselor of the Notarial International Union (UINL) (2011-2019)
PROFESSIONAL TRAINING IN MEDIATION :
- Negotiations techiniques (organised by Curia Mercatorum - Treviso), conciliations, mediation according to ADR techniques, courses in English at Castello dell’Oscano on 23-25 March 2000;
- Business and Law at Aspect International Language Academies in Vancouver (British Columbia - Canada), August 2000, on common law and mediation.
- Professional training Workshop on ADR at Chamber of Commerce of Forlì-Cesena 24-25 June 2003.
- Practical Course for Conciliators at Chamber of Commerce of Forlì-Cesena 6, 7, 8 october 2003.
- Advanced course for Conciliators at Chamber of Commerce of Forlì-Cesena 29 and 30 January 2004.
- Training course on arbitration 22 September - 10 November 2006 Camera arbitrale nazionale e internazionale di Milan and C.C.I.I.A. of Forlì-Cesena.
- Professional training for conciliators on Company Law at Chamber of Commerce of Forlì-Cesena 26-29 January 2007
- The Role of Lawyers in Mediation, Training course for trainers in mediation, Rome 3-4 November 2009 JAMS-Adr Center
- Workshop ADR Center " The new rules of mediation in the implementation of Legislative Decree n. 28/2010" - Bologna 13 October 2010
- Integrative course of refinement and specialization for Mediators - ADR Center, Rome 30 November 2010
- Integrative course of refinement and specialization for Mediators - ADR Center, Rome March - April 2011
MEDIATION ACTIVITY :
- Conciliator for Curia Mercatorum of Treviso (2003 and 2004) and CCIIA of Forlì-Cesena (2005);
- Mediatior and Trainer in mediation for ADR Center since 2010.
KNOWLEDGE OF INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGES:
PARTICIPATION TO INTERNATIONAL CONGRESSES and CONFERENCES:
- speaker at fiscal seminar on international successions organized in Lousanne by Irene on 31 October 2003;
- speaker at Italian-French congress on real estate transactions organised in Stresa by the Comitato notarile interregionale Piemonte, Valle d’Aosta/Isère, Hautes Alpes on 24 April 2004;
- speaker at colloques of Thessaloniki and Paris (at University of Sorbonne) in 2005 for Irène;
- speaker at fiscal seminar on international successions organized in Montreux by Irene on 20 April 2007;
- speaker at fiscal seminar on international successions organized in Greece by Irene: in Thessaloniki on 8 November 2007 and in Athens on 9 November 2007;
- Speaker at first working session of the study tour organized by the Master in Notariato of the Law Department of the University of Louvain (Belgium), Bologna, 16 April 2008;
- Speaker at 2° Conference of Mediterranean Notaries - Antalya - Turkey, 15-19 October 2008
- Course taught in fiscal law of Italian successions Ateliers du patrimoine at Lausanne University 8 April 2009
- Speaker at 3° Convention of Mediterrean Lawyers, Rome, 7-9 June 2010
- General Rapporteur at 3° Conference of Mediterranean Notaries, Algiers, 19-22 June 2010
- Speaker at the seminar European Enforcement Order - 2° meeting of the experts in training RNE (European Notarial Network), Rome, 4 November 2010
- Course taught in civil and fiscal law of Italian successions - Ateliers du patrimoine at Lausanne University, 23 March 2011
- General Rapporteur at 4° Conference of Mediterranean Notaries, Naples, 16-17 November 2012
- Course taught at World Notariat University, Rome, 19-23 November 2012